Create a cleaner environment and a healthier you during your trip to New York City. As a guest of The Westin New York Grand Central, you’ll be invited to take part in a new bicycle-rental program through the Citi Bike℠ system for short, quick trips around the city.
An ideal alternative to subways, taxis and other forms of city transportation, Citi Bikes make traveling around New York even more scenic, active and affordable. The program offers hundreds of bicycles at dozens of stations across the city, all available for use 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
After a busy day of pedaling through the city, take comfort in the soothing accommodations that await you at The Westin New York Grand Central. Revitalize your mind and body with calming Westin Heavenly Bed® and Bath amenities, one-cup Starbucks® coffee makers, and other thoughtful in-room features. Or, take advantage of convenient hotel features, including a full-service restaurant and bar, a state-of-the-art fitness center, flexible event space and more.
Find stations within a few blocks of our hotel, including:
- East 39th St. and 3rd Ave.
- East 43rd St. and 2nd Ave.
- East 45th St. and 3rd Ave.
- Pershing Square South (directly across from the terminal’s main entrance, near 42nd St. and Park Ave. Viaduct)
- Pershing Square North (directly across from the terminal’s main entrance, near 41st St. and Park Ave. Viaduct)
Or, view all the Citi Bike station locations online.