The Westin New York Grand Central
212 East 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10017, United States
Phone: (212) 490-8900
3.7/5 950 reviews
Retreat to Our Hotel in the Heart of Midtown Manhattan, Steps From Grand Central Terminal
The Westin New York Grand Central welcomes travelers to New York City with thoughtful amenities, inspired accommodations and a superb location in Midtown Manhattan. Benefit from our proximity to local points of interest like Grand Central Terminal, Bryant Park and Madison Square Garden, plus enjoy seamless access to downtown via an array of nearby public transportation hubs.
Optimize your stay in Manhattan at our modern, well-appointed hotel. Features include a 3,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, award-winning dining at THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen and 15,000 square feet of contemporary meeting space. Whether you're visiting for business or for pleasure, The Westin New York Grand Central offers the perfect location to discover Manhattan.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Exclusive Rates for SPG® Members
US Open Package
Westin is an official hotel sponsor of the US Open, and we invite you to enjoy our best rates and more with our exclusive US Open Package. Enjoy convenient access to the action at Arthur Ashe Stadium via the 7 train located mere blocks from the hotel. Book our package and enjoy:
- Complimentary upgrade to the next available room type at time of booking
- Best available room rates
- One $15 Metro card per stay
- One US Open-themed bag per stay
Valid all days of week, August 21 - September 10. Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and mention rate plan LXPKG1.
Summer Savings in the City
Explore a new side of New York City this summer and save up to 15% when you book in advance.
Rates are prepaid and non-refundable. Seven-day advance purchase required. Valid for stays through September 30, 2018. Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and mention rate plan DAILYS.
Exclusive Rates for SPG® Members
Let us reward your loyalty. Book directly with us to get new SPG Member Exclusive Rates and more:
- Save up to 10% on our lowest available rates – you’ll only find this rate on our sites!
- Earn Starpoints® for each eligible stay
- Arrive Thursday - Saturday
Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable.
Exclusive AAA Member Rates
Enjoy exclusive rates for Auto Club members, with savings up to 20% on weekends.
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention AAA to reserve your stay.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 950 verified guest reviews
71%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Staff was extremely welcoming. Spg stays recognized. Experience was above expectations. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Valet parking | Standard size vehicles: $65/day (no in/out privileges), Oversized vehicles: $75/day (no in/out privileges)
- Pets welcome
- Early check-in, based on availability, for $100 fee
- TripAdvisor 2017 Certificate of Excellence Winner
- The $25 daily Destination Fee added to your stay per night includes $25 food & beverage credit, $20 dry cleaning credit, Citi bike pass or Grand Central audio tour for two, premium Internet, and a yoga experience.
- SPG Category 6
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- UPS Store
- New Balance Gear Lending
- Westin Family Program
- View more hotel features
The Westin New York Grand Central is located at 212 East 42nd Street, just steps away from Grand Central Station.
How To Get Here
SAVOR NEW AMERICAN CUISINE AND CRAFT COCKTAILS IN MIDTOWN MANHATTAN
Our signature restaurant, THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen, showcases a seasonally inspired menu and a variety of local spirits, organic wines and craft beers.
- THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen, NYC
Hours Of Operation
INSPIRED MIDTOWN MANHATTAN MEETING SPACE FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
The Westin New York Grand Central showcases 15,000 square feet of modern venue space and elevated accommodations in the heart of Midtown Manhattan.
- 15,000 square feet of venue space
- 4,200-square-foot Grand Central Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 450 guests
- Teleconferencing capabilities, ergonomic seating, fiber optics and top-notch bandwidth
- Open-room layout designs and 12-foot-tall, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Custom Catering Opportunities